Analysis of an Air-Sampling Report. Compose a two- to three-page analysis that addresses the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of the exposure assessment?
2. Why was the exposure assessment conducted?
3. What type of sampling (personal or area) was conducted, and why?
4. What are the chemicals that were sampled, and what are their hazards?
5. What are the most likely routes of exposure given the nature of the business?
6. Describe the sampling equipment and methods used to collect the sample.
7. Provide an overview of the results, including an explanation of the ?additive formula,? And discuss them in relation
to the applicable exposure limit.
8. Were there any off-normal or unplanned incidents relative to sample collection?
9. Provide a summary of the recommendations made by Sam IH? Sampler.
10. Comment on the thoroughness of the study. Did you feel that the exposure assessment was comprehensive? If not, what additional information would you provide?
11. Comment on who the target audience would be for this report. If you were the plant director of ACME Printing, would you be comfortable with sharing this with an auditor from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)? Do you have any concerns related to sharing this with your employees?
In addition to addressing the listed questions, you should consider usi
Air-Sampling Report. put additional background materials to support your analysis. Materials should be cited using APA formatting style to include in-text citations and a reference list. You should also paraphrase information obtained from outside sources; that is, use your own words. Do not simply cut and paste materials from outside sources. Limit directly quoted materials to no more than three to five sentences for the entire case study overview, and always use quotation marks for direct quotes of outside sources.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
For this assignment, you will decide what type of budget to implement for a start-up company.
Write a three to four (3) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize the type of manufacturing company you plan to start up and determine how you will design the value chain for your manufacturing company.
2. Describe the type of budget you plan to implement in your company, and outline the budgeting review steps necessary to ensure that your company reaches the financial forecast.
3. Select at least four (4) specific benchmarks you will utilize in your company. Explain the benchmarks selected and their benefit(s) to your company.
4. Explain the type of cost system you plan to implement in your company, and identify any major challenge(s) in implementing your cost system. Suggest a way to overcome the identified challenge(s).
5. Integrate at least one (1) quality resource using in-text citations and a reference page in your assignment. Note: Wikipedia, Investopedia, and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
6. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
• Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
• Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the management accountant’s role in the organization.
• Analyze the advantage of budgeting, the preparation of a master budget, and other forms of planning.
• Discuss the allocation of costs to divisions, plants, departments, contracts, and products.
• Compare and contrast the various management uses of variances.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in cost accounting.
• Write clearly and concisely about cost accounting using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
The 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections stimulated interest among young adults in the American political system. However, previous election cycles (since the 1970s) often reveal a lack of interest in citizenship and lower voter turnout among adults under 30 years of age, especially when compared to older adults (over 60). Moreover, some Americans have predicted it could decline again in future elections (as it did in 2014).
1. Provide 2 possible reasons for the overall decline in citizenship and voter turnout among adults under the age of 30. Compare and contrast younger adults (under 30) with adults over 60 years of age, in terms of basic citizenship activities, as well as voting turnout. Please provide statistics and other supporting evidence to support your position. 2. Please provide 2 suggestions that might boost interest and participation. Explain why your suggestions could possibly prevent a similar decline among younger adults. Please provide supporting evidence to enhance your argument.
Also, please include a cover page, work cited page, and bibliography because it is APA format.
Several factors both internal and external impact a company’s stock price and the subsequent perceived valuation of a company. Sometimes that perceived value matches that of the financial statements, and other times it is vastly different. Therefore, discuss the factors that lead to a valuation of a company’s worth compared to that of the financial statements and how company executives create the most value for all stakeholders.
Thread Key Components: All key components of the Discussion Board Forum prompt are answered in the thread
Thread Structure: There is a clear, logical flow to the thread
Thread Clarity of Major Points: Major points are stated clearly
Thread support of Major Points: Major points are supported by the following: Textbook and articles (at lease 2 citations in current APA format); Good examples (pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples are acceptable); and Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, comparing/contrasting concepts).
Thread spelling grammar: Proper spelling and grammar are used
Thread Length Requirement: The required word count (at least 300 words) is met.
This plan must be based on the information provided in this assignment should also use other relevant sources of information, such as: business reports, books, websites, magazines and newspapers, among other academic sources.
Individual must use specific academic concepts: SWOT Analysis, marketing mix, positioning, etc.) in the assignment when appropriate. The use of references throughout the assignment is highly recommended.
-The use of theoretical frameworks (such as: SWOT analysis, must be applied in a practical way to Victoria and Albert Museums situation analysis.
– This assignment must be divided into sections and within each section the use of numbered headings and subheadings is recommended.
Marketing Mix (7 Ps) for Victoria and Albert Museum and the use of SWOT analysis where applicable
In your paper, please address the following:
Briefly describe the role of nursing informatics in health care systems.
What is the primary role of a Nursing Informaticist?
How does nursing informatics impact client safety?
What are 2 – 3 required technological skills needed by nurse informaticists?
In what ways will nursing informatics impact the future of client care?
Question 1: Where can someone obtain programming tools? Identify at least two of these tools, giving a brief description of each.
**Your response should be at least 150 words in length.**
Question 2:According to the Unit VIII Lesson in the Study Guide, the Software Assurance Forum for Excellence in Code produced a paper describing the fundamental practices for software development. Identify and briefly describe at least three of the principles.
**Your response should be at least 150 words in length.**
Question 3:Computer games take place in virtual 3-D worlds populated by animated characters and objects that the characters can pick up, move, open, and shoot. Game development requires several toolsets. Identify at least three of the toolsets and briefly describe each one.
edit the file I am going to send you so I will not get in trouble for plagiarism.
Ch. 13, “Systems Implementation” from the beginning of the chapter through to “Planning Installation.”
Lynda.com® video: Foundations of Programming: Software Quality Assurance with Aaron Dolberg.
As a team, prepare a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that lists and explains the types of software testing approaches.
Explain why testing software is important.
Incorporate information from “Foundations of Programming: Software Quality Assurance” to support your presentation.
List and explain the methods for installing software.
Conclude with a recommendation for your preferred software installation approach; explain why you believe this is the best approach to install software.
Format your PowerPoint® according to APA guidelines.
Carrying out your case study
Your first task is to select an appropriate case study (publicized or your own experience) in which sufficient information is available in order to carry out the steps of this assessment. You may also need to manage uncertainty around information that is not available in your response. The case study can involve a chemical, physical, psychosocial or biological hazard.
PLEASE ENSURE that if you select a personal experience, you do not breach the privacy or confidentiality of the workplace where it occurred. Detailed information on exposure is not required. Use a pseudonym rather than the actual name of the workplace.
Once you have selected your case study, you should proceed within the following context.
Case study scenario
You are the recently appointed Senior OHS officer in the location of your selected case study where a hazard has been identified. You won the position largely because you highlighted the postgraduate studies you are currently undertaking. These studies are advancing your research skills and knowledge in OHS, as well as your communication and interpersonal skills. There is media interest in the situation, which is causing concern throughout the workplace.
You have just been called into the company’s board meeting convened specifically in response to the identification of the hazard. You are told that the Board is extremely concerned about the situation, both reputational and financial risks involved, and the members have selected you to lead the response.
They have asked you to write a report on the hazard, which includes the following:
• Clarification of avenues of potential or actual exposure in the workplace setting and possible immediate and latent impacts on the health and wellbeing of the workers, considering underlying vulnerabilities, and if applicable, others potentially affected. (Brief, 10%)
• Evaluation of the level of risk to the workers in relation to the health and wellbeing impacts mentioned above using currently available site-specific information if it exists.
(whatever is publically available in the case study you have chosen, this may be only qualitative). (Brief, 10%; not a formal risk assessment)
You must then identify an Immediate Plan of Action and make recommendations that address the following issues:
• Outline immediate actions required to manage the current situation (In depth, 20%)
• This may include describing how to communicate the risks to potentially exposed workers and their families, noting any psychosocial or cultural considerations
• Identifying any immediate prevention mechanisms needed to ensure workers are not further exposed in the current situation
• Implement the most appropriate surveillance approach to enable assessment of current levels of exposure and identify any future exposures across the workforce (what measures will be used, how frequently, how will the information be communicated) (In depth, 20%)
• Provide rehabilitation and support for any affected and/or more vulnerable workers (and families if applicable) (In depth, 20%)
• Guide the company in further steps to ensure prevention of future exposures to this particular hazard as well as to any other work related hazards that may arise in future, that is steps of risk mitigation. (10%)
• Demonstrate to the public that the company is committed, not only to the prevention of worker exposure to hazards, but also to the promotion of health and wellbeing of workers, families and the broader community. (10%)
The Board has emphasised that it is your responsibility to ensure that the matter is dealt with in the most transparent and effective manner possible using the latest methods and research evidence available.
The company is proud of its record of openness and integrity in its duty of care towards their workforce and is keen to be able to respond to the media honestly and in a manner that demonstrates accountability and expertise on all OHS matters.
The Board emphasised to you that they will be publishing the final version of your report on their website and, due to copyright issues, will be submitting the report through Turnitin to ensure they are protected from allegations of plagiarism from other authors and institutions (not including yourself for this assessment – but remember you cannot ‘recycle’ assessments from previous units).
As this is your first major opportunity to be noticed in your job, you are very keen to demonstrate to the Board your own skills and knowledge, as well as the benefits of having direct OHS expertise in the company.
Will attach and upload instructions plus some notes lectures 9-13
ill also send photos via email of some work that I have which could assist the writer ( please don’t plagirise), ALSO, for referencing, please note every 2-3 lines a reference must be used, could be the same author I don’t mind, but its crucial. thank you 🙂